Utilize these handy tips to increase the safety of our great neighborhood!
- Store the Memphis Police Department Non-Emergency phone number in your contacts: 901-545-COPS.
- Report any suspicious activity immediately.
- Let there be light! Turn on all outdoor lights at night.
- Install floodlights and motion sensor lights around your property.
- Stow it, don't show it! Never leave valuable items visible in your vehicle.
- Always lock your vehicle doors.
- Download and utilize the Nextdoor app.
- Secure or lock "dog doors" to prevent entry.
- Remove trash and recycling cans from curb by 7:00 PM on pick-up day.
- Consider investing in a home security system, including an alarm and/or cameras.
- Report street light outages to MLGW by clicking here or calling 901-820-7878.
- Non-emergency city services such as obtaining a new trash or recycling bin should be addressed by Memphis 3-1-1. Click here for a brochure about Memphis 311.